|A Hands-on Guide to the 2007 NESC®
that Clarifies Code Rules for You to Achieve Full Compliance!
McGraw-Hill's National Electrical Safety Code®
2007 Handbook delivers a rule-by-rule annotation of the NESC® that clarifies
the often confusing Code text and allows you to perform your work confidently
Designed for use with the Code itself, this
expert resource guides readers through safety rules for the installation,
operation, and maintenance of electrical supply stations and equipment, and also
for overhead and underground electric supply and communication lines.
Fully updated with all the latest rules,
McGraw-Hill's National Electrical Safety Code® 2007 Handbook features:
- The best complete NESC® annotation currently
- A rule-by-rule overview of the entire code
- Over 500 detailed illustrations and
- A wealth of practical examples of code
- Concise explanations of controversial rules