Benchmarking Best Practices in
Management Book - $49.95
|Thoroughly revised and updated, this
best selling book presents a logical, step-by-step methodology that will enable
any company to conduct a cost-effective benchmarking effort.
It presents an overview of the benchmarking
process, a detailed form for surveying and "grading" maintenance management, and
a database of the results of more than 100 companies that have used this survey.
- Provides a clear, concise benchmarking
- Clearly explains and interprets the most
current maintenance benchmarks.
- Contains a benchmarking database from more
than 100 companies.
- Features current maintenance/asset management
- Offers more information on self-analysis.
Table of Contents
- Analyzing Maintenance Management
- Benchmarking Fundamentals
- Maintenance Organizations
- Maintenance Training
- Work Order Systems
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Inventory and Purchasing
- Maintenance Reporting and Analysis
- World Class Maintenance Management
- Integration of Maintenance Management
- Benchmarking Best Practices in Maintenance